Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tummy Stuffers Delight- this gets me through the day!

I know. You are reading the title asking yourself what the heck is she talking about. Well, let me fill you in on a little piece of heaven called Tummy Stuffers 101 sandwiches. Soooo good!

My kryptonite??



#28- small on Squaw bread.
A 28 is a BLTA, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and avocado on Squaw which is in itself divine. I of course add cheese, American to my sandwich. I'm obsessed!! I eat this sandwich approximately 2 times a week and definitely on Fridays when all the girls are in the office and we get lunch together. There is something to be said about the sweetness of the squaw bread mixed with the crunchy lettuce, salty bacon, rich cheese, avocado.... Oh man it's so good. It's all my favorites together, salty and sweet. Crunchy and soft. You have to try it. It is so simple in theory but so balanced and delicious in execution and tastes yummy in my mouth!!
One Friday, I picked up lunch for everyone and we all wanted squaw bread. I ordered mine, ordered another and then they told us they were out of squaw bread! I still had to order my bosses sandwich, and they hadn't started mine yet.
Needless to say I am so dedicated to my #28 on squaw bread that I ordered Jennifer's on wheat and kept the squaw for myself ;-). I am sorry Jennifer. It would have created a whole world of conflict for me if I couldn't have my small #28 on squaw with American cheese. I just had to do it. I think Jennifer forgave me- or at least I hope so since she is my boss and I love my job!!!!

Anyways, so lunch posts will be few and far between as I eat the same thing most days and I am at work so I don't exactly have free time. But I know all of you out there have been on the edge of your seats dying to know how I get through the monotonous days at my desk doing work completely unrelated to food- well my fellow muffin tops, it's simple....
#28 small on Squaw with American cheese. And a large water!
Go find Tummy Stuffers today. You'll love it. And then you'll be like me on a first name basis with your sandwich people. I heart them they heart me- it all works out!!





No comments:

Post a Comment