Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Guest feature from Chapter One in Santa Ana

Ok seriously, while I had yuck meatloaf, no offense Kim, Andie my sister, and two of her besties Melinda and Sidvicious were enjoying delicious delights from Chapter One in the art district of Santa Ana. Andie has been RAVING about it and I'm dying to go! You'll see why!


Ok. Let's start with Mac n Cheese. You all know with my obsession!!!! I live for crusties on top! The crustier the better. This one looks amazing!



Fish and chips, chapter one!!! Looks good! Ps- shout to Sid for her "everything but the kitchen sink" cookies which are in all honesty the best cookies I have ever had. Dead serious.


"Duck breast and a waffle guest feature bitch"

This looks amazing!! I love love love duck!! Andie- you better take me on a date here. I have to have this duck and waffle!

No comments:

Post a Comment