Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I have a stomach ache...

I wonder why???

As I have previously stated- I love tummy stuffers 101 sandwiches. There happens to be one very close to my work and I always get a discount because we all eat there so often.
I stick with what I know and what I love, my previously blogged about #28 heaven on earth on squaw with American cheese. But today it's cold and dreary and I wanted something to warm me up. Barbie gets a steak sandwich with avocado and it always looks good, so I treated myself to a "stuffer deluxe."


Steak sandwich on a French roll with swiss cheese, mushrooms, grilled onions, and cherry peppers. It sounded good. It sounded really good, and warm and hearty.


But now I have a stomach ache. It didn't taste horrible but it didn't taste great. It was heavy and greasy which normally I love, but something didn't sit well. I have a stomach ache and a reaffirmed opinion about sticking to my classic #28. Nothing a few tums can't help though. I guess that's the price of being daring.

No comments:

Post a Comment