Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dinner at Colleens house

Hi everyone!!

So I have 3 REALLY good posts coming up from this past weekend that I need to get caught up with, but I am really tired so you will have to patiently wait until tomorrow.
And yes I made my famous cream puffs/eclairs for mothers day!!
Tonight I went to my sister Colleen's house. She recently moved in with and they invited Jackson and I over for dinner tonight. Chad made shrimp skewers and vegetables. It was soooo good. Just the right amount of spice with smoke. I have never had smoked shrimp and it was delicious!!!



We had smoked shrimp skewers marinated in Jamaican Jerk Sauce, grilled smoked vegetables, and rice. I loved the shrimp. I have never had it that way. I really liked it. The shrimp was smoked with a little spice but it was just right!!!!

After dinner Colleen and I took Jackson to the circle for some gelato from Cafe Lucca. Colleen was hoping for Almond Joy but settled for Toasted Almond. I had Chocolate Flavored Banana gelato and Oh MY Gosh it was sooo good!!! I had some on Saturday and have been dreaming of it ever since!!! Go get some gelato!!!! It's necessary! And delicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment