Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Guest features!!!! So much to blog about!

Here we go......



Kumamoto oysters. Put me on the blog.... Brian Jackson, my brother in law. Kings Fish House




Mothers Day Breakfast made for Jennifer Felder by her 17 year old son! His first attempt at cooking ever!!! Such a sweet gesture, you deserved it Jennifer.
...Jennifer Felder



Ice cream cone...waffle cone with rice krispie treat circling it with chocolate peanut butter cups...yummy
.... Jennifer Felder in Boston for official Fantastic Sams Business!







Claros Italian Market- Italian cold cut sandwich courtesy of my sister Andie. This is my most favorite snack in the world. I live and die for Claros. If your Italian you know this is where it's at.
....Andie Jackson



Teriyaki chicken with rice and broccoli. Again, another feature from Andie. She made this for dinner last Monday night. I am not a fan of teriyaki chicken but this is actually a dish I will eat haha. ....Andie Jackson




Steak and corn from Brandon. Corn is "fair style" yummy. Looks so good!!! Thanks Brandon!!!
...Brandon Jeter

Thank you to everyone who has sent me their pictures of food ordered served or made at home. It all looks great!!! Please keep sending in your pics of food and goodies you eat!! This is super fun following what all my friends and family are eating while I share my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment