Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Angel Game on a Monday...

So I guess a huge perk of living in southern CA during baseball season is the random opportunities that arrive to send you to an Angel game on a Monday night. Christina had extra tickets and offered them up to me!!! It was so nice of her and I had a blast.
I love baseball!!!! I used to be very obsessed and follow all the games and series. I love the Angels and have always been a huge supporter. It started with my dad. My memories at a baseball game with my dad all revolve around snacking. Dodger games would start at Friends, a chinese restaurant that he grew up going to. Then we'd go to the game and he would occupy us little kids who were totally uninterested in a baseball game by feeding us snacks. Seriously. Every snack guy who came by would make a killing off my dad because he would buy us whatever we wanted!!! The mandatory list goes as follows:
Hot dogs- obviously! I'm a classic ketchup kind of girl. As opposed to everyone else in my family. Andie and Stephanie truly appreciate a good hot dog but they load it with crap; mustard, onions, relish. Sick if you ask me.
Ice cream
Lemonade, frozen lemonade, Chaco tacos, peanuts, cotton candy, popcorn, churros, more got dogs. Seriously we were sick and ate none stop at a baseball game with my dad. But every memory of being at a game withy dad and sisters is a fun one and I just remember being like twins with my sister Stephanie. We always had a super good time snacking and doing whatever it took to get on the jumbo tron!!!!!!! We ALWAYS made it on!



So here is my ode to childhood baseball games! A delicious foot long hot dog at Angel stadium. 3 pumps of ketchup. It tasted so good. Keeping it old school.






Something new- boneless buffalo wings!!! So good!!!!! I swear I'm such a pig, I smelled The buffalo wings from 4 rows up. Honestly. I had to have them! They came from the Katella Grille Kiosk inside the stadium. Mmmmmm they were the perfect amount of spicy and a perfect addition to my stadium feasting tradition!

All in all a great night! Simple food, good time. What more can a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment