Monday, June 6, 2011

Playing catch up!!! Keep up




Jalapeño margarita!!!
Courtesy of Stephanie my sister
Lonestar restaurant. It was really good sweet and spicy with a whole jalapeño as a garnish.




Sweet potato from Lonestar. Jackson went absolutely nuts for this sweet potato. They served it as if it were a regular baked potato. I added a tiny bit of butte for Jackson and he ate the whole entire thing!!! Not bad for a 16 month old.




If you can't tell what this is, it's a carne asada burrito, wet. It looks good smells good tastes good but made me sick. I know I know, I don't need to share, but I'm blogging honestly and this burrito which tastes so good from Tacos Jalisco on Tustin in Orange made me ill! It's always the good ones that get you!




Cafe Lucca in Old Towne Orange.

Ok, so clearly I go through phase of food that I like to eat. I have my BLT phase, my macaroni and cheese phase which never has dissipated and currently I am on a gelato phase. The above mentioned picture is horrible- I know. But what it is is heaven!
Maple and bacon gelato. With real bites of bacon in it. It tastes like something that shouldn't be so good. The maple is really mild, sweet but not rich at all; while the bacon is salty and the polar opposite of the maple. It is heavy and overpowering and every bite of deliciousness that it sounds. Seriously- new obsession.

I've conceded to the fact that this blog is being done in vain and that at some point I will gain 463lbs. But the thing is- I don't care. I love to eat and to share all my experiences with the lucky people who stumble across this blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment