Friday, June 24, 2011

Fun times on Friday

I'm seriously going to either get so big that I can't leave the house, or my arteries are going to clog and I will pass away far too young. I don't know which but either way here is home my day went.






Brought donuts to work for everyone. I love a sprinkled donut. I just think they are so cute and I think they always cheer everyone up! I helped myself to a maple bar this morning. Ever since the bacon flavored gelato I have had a serious inkling for maple. The donut hit the spot.


Cutesy picture!!! Don't make jokes Adelle :-)


This is my latest curse. Tummy Stuffer #43. Honestly this Sandwich is going to be the end of me.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!! I will have some exciting things to blog about from a special occasion this weekend! Brianne and Bernie's wedding!!! Congratulations you two!! Check back later for more goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment