Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lunch around the Fantastic Sams Table

I love my job. I love my coworkers, love my boss, and I love the variety of owners and people who I get to work with on a daily basis. Things have been so hectic lately because we have a huge event coming up in July, but it's really fun and I haver lots of help! Thank you Adelle!!!
Today, we were all able to take a break from the constant demands and have lunch together. It is always nice when everyone is in the office because usually it is just Loretta and I. So when everyone, or even a few are there- it reminds me of home. Everyone talking a million miles a minute sharing stories and laughing together. Today was just that. We all broke from our busy bodies of work and enjoyed lunch and each-others company! It was nice.


I had a gourmet tummy stuffer #43. As you can clearly see from the paper which my sandwich was wrapped in, it resulted in a stomach ache but it tasted so good. I really am falling in love with Cherry Peppers. The spicy crunch is exactly what I love. The best of flavor and texture worlds!


Next is from Adelle! She ate a Pub Style HungryMan lunch! It smelled so good cooking in the microwave. I would totally eat this! I believe what you are looking at is corn, mashed potatoes, chicken fingers, and BBQ sauce.


Next, is Jennifer's lunch. She picked up Chinese food from a local restaurant. Now don't get me wrong here- I love to eat. And I pretty much will try and eat anything.
Unfortunately, Chinese food and I do not agree. It just is the way it is. It smelled good, really good- but I cannot bring myself to go there after a bad experience I had a while back. Jennifer also had paper wrapped chicken which looked and smelled amazing.


Finally, and ode to Loretta!!!! Miss Loretta is wonderful! She makes me laugh, listens to me when I am frustrated, and ALWAYS is there to help me when I have a Question! Loretta and I recently have gotten into discussing books and things we like to read. I just finished the Lincoln Lawyer, by Michael Connelly which I loved! My mom had given me the boom but Loretta had read it as well. She loves that author and gave me the next book in paperback from that author. She is always so sweet and thoughtful and I am thankful that I get to work with her on a daily basis.
What you see above, is leftovers from a meeting which we had on Monday. Loretta and I love the two sandwiches pictured above.
On the left, you will see that chicken pesto sandwich, served on a soft foccacia roll with the perfect amount of sauce.
On the right is the turkey and Swiss, with lettuce, tomato, an horseradish mustard. I hate mustard but I love this one! The bread was a little hard this time, but typically it is so soft and so fresh you can tell it was made the same day. Also, I highly recommend the pretzel bread, as it is a personal favorite of Barbie!!! Happy lunching to everyone! Keep eating well and taking the time to enjoy your food and family~~~~~~

City Place


2789 N. Main St.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
P: (714) 547-8834
F: (714) 547-5486

Mon - Fri: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment