Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Guppy House Monday Night

So, Sunday at the Food Truck and Bocce Ball was really fun. Due to some personal and technical difficulties, I decided to withhold the live blog and to stick with pictures. I will update tonight as I took my big camera and need to edit and upload the pictures to really do them justice.

Monday night, I didn't have Jackson with me, so I went go kart racing and to Guppy house. Again, it's true love and you have to go! Seriously.



Hawaiian fried rice, as seen in past blogs. The funny part comes next.



Kevin, Kiet, and I cleared the whole entire pineapple out of rice. Either we were all starving or the rice was extra good that night because we literally ate the whole entire thing.



Kiet had a spicy popcorn chicken plate with rice.



I ate delicious sweet and sour popcorn chicken. It was delicious. Conversation was flowing, we were all laughing, and getting nice and fat before we went racing.




We all shared some mixed tea. It's Mott's apple juice mixed with real fruit juice and pieces of fresh chopped fruit. So yummy.




And we finished with some heavenly brick toast. I think it was coconut and caramel flavored but I am not sure. I guess I will have to go back and have some more!!! It is sooooo amazing I love it!!!

I just have to finish this blog by stating that after dinner we all went racing and I beat the boys!!! They consider themselves professional Race car drivers, brought their real helmets and gloves etc... but I kicked their butts and not only beat them both- But I had the best lap out of everyone who raced in our heat!!!! Best ending ever!!!!!



Guppy House Anaheim Hills
714-695-1958
5642 East La Palma Ave. #107
Anaheim, CA 92807


Guppy Teahouse
562-865-7288
11803 E. South St.
Cerritos, CA 90703
Get Direction



Guppy House Hacienda Heights
(626) 965-7288
17188 Colima Rd STE D
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
Get Direction


Guppy House Anaheim Hills
714-695-1958
5642 East La Palma Ave. #107
Anaheim, CA 92807
Get Direction



Guppy House Irvine
(949) 851-9788
2730 Alton Parkway STE 101
Irvine, CA 92614
Get Direction








No comments:

Post a Comment