Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The key to my Heart

I would like to start off by saying that I really don't even enjoy chocolate that much. I eat it here and there and can enjoy a dessert with chocolate in it, but overall it's not for me.
I am a tart and sweet type of girl. I would choose a lemon Cake over a chocolate cake each and every-time.


I am however, a major sucker for chocolate covered strawberries. We went to downtown Disneyland on Saturday to take the babies, Cake my niece and Jackson to Rainforest Cafe. This was Colleen's idea. The babies loved it and had so much fun. Well actually, Cake hated it and Jackson loved it.


After lunch we went strolling around and went into the bakery at downtown Disney. I got the above pictured chocolate covered strawberries an enjoyed every single bite. Jackson even had a small bite and was soooooo happy!


This is also what my heaven looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment