Thursday, July 21, 2011

I need help

Ok Muffin Topzz- I need help and am looking to my followers for some assistance.

I am in desperate search of a graphic designer to help me create my logo. I know exactly what I want, and would love to create it as soon as possible. My goal is to create a logo to match the Muffin Topzz brand so people will associate the name with the brand/logo. Ideally, I would like to be passing out business cards at each place I visit for the blog so that people may start showing interest and looking at the blog!

If anyone knows anyone or has any helpful ideas please let me know in the comments section of this blog, or email me directly at:
Simmopink@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance for all your assistance and loyalty to Muffin Toppz!!!

-Sam



No comments:

Post a Comment