Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Guest Features- From Family, Friends, and things I've cooked!




"Cheesecake circles dipped in white chocolate and then Oreo cookie crumbs. Renaissance Esmerelda in Indian Wells." Alicia Seevers







"This is what I'm doing in Arizona while I sit on the patio of the restaurant. Skinny Mojito!"


"Ummmm they are so good lol. Sooooooooo yummy! The flour tortillas are bomb. We come here all the time..." Amanda Victer- regarding a visit to Taco Mesa- Shrimp Tacos previously mentioned in other blogs!



Jennifer Felder- Southern Cookin' at its best!



Steak and Broccoli at home


Bacon and Spinach Souffle from Panera Bakery. Colleen always wanted to go to breakfast at Panera and I never understood- until I tried this piece of heaven. Breakfast was accidentally delivered to our office and we were all fortunate enough to enjoy the fruits of someones mistake! This was cheesy, soft, flaky, with salt from the bacon, and the spinach. It was incredible!!!


This was my dinner from vacation. Everyone had to cook a dinner and I made Tri-Tip with corn, a salad, and green beans. This was the only picture I took but it tasted great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment