Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tales from the Hospital

So, to make a very long story short, my older, middle sister Alix, is pregnant with my newest niece, Brylee. Brylee is being a little bit stubborn and is giving her mom a hard time, so for the next 3 weeks, Alix is in the hospital. Hopefully she will get to come home sooner than later, but until then, she will be sending me pictures of her hospital food, and I will be documenting the whole way! So far, the consensus is that hospital food is not that bad. Stephanie and Christina even went and had lunch with Alix yesterday, and ordered the $7 guest meals!

Basic pancakes and eggs


Lunchtime pasta


I think this is breakfast? But there is no way to be sure!

I will keep you posted, and please send your good thoughts to Alix and Brylee :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment