Monday, August 1, 2011

Sweets and treats for a staff meeting

Last Friday, we had a potluck staff meeting at work. I was assigned to bring sweets and treats. Of course.


So, Thursday night, once I got my little man snuggled into bed, I stayed up baking away. I made my signature eclairs and brownies, in cupcake tins with walnuts and marshmallows.


As you can see each little brownie bite baked with marshmallows on top!


These really aren't the greatest pictures. I took my big camera and more pictures are to come, but as always, I am behind and need to catch up. The ganache was perfect in my opinion. The eclairs this time were filled with homemade vanilla pudding and chocolate pudding. The brownies were a little bit Overcooked which I was really embarrassed about but what the brownies lacked in taste I think my eclairs more than made up for!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment