Friday, April 29, 2011

Welcome to my Bloggy~ This burger basically describes who I am as a person!


True Love

This is my creation from Slater's 50/50 in Anaheim Hills. Basically- Heaven on Earth!
I named my burger the "Bomb.Com" and it was every bit as fabulous! It was made up of everything good in this world:
  • Foccacia Bun
  • Thousand Island Dressing
  • Bacconaise- bacon flavored mayo
  • 50/50 hamburger patty- 50% ground Bacon 50% ground meat
  • tomatoes
  • lettuce
  • Jalapeno Relish
  • Cranberry Sauce
  • Cheddar Cheese
  • American Cheese
  • Goat Cheese
  • Bacon
  • Grilled Onions
  • Avocado
  • Topped off with a Fried Egg!!!
This burger was AMAZING!!! And let me tell you- this is exactly how this blog needs to get kicked off! Welcome officially to Muffin Topzz...

1 comment: